Exposed Trevi Boost shower valve

Probably a silly question, but does the exposed version of the Trevi Boost have the incoming water pipes enter from underneath, rather than the back? I've heard good things about this model, but I don't want to have to rip the (already) tiled wall apart.

Lance

Reply to
Lance

AFAIK it has bottom entry (pardon missus) as standard with moveable pkugs to allow rear entry (ooh err missus).

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Excellent, cheers for the reply. Exposed (ooh err) Trevi Boost, it is, then!

Reply to
Lance