Shower with 22mm feed

I am looking for an exposed thermostatic shower controller, but it must have 22mm feeds. The fed pipes are already embedded in the plastered and tiled wall and I just want to slot a new controller on the pipes. Anyone know of a shower ? I have heard that Grohe do one, any confirmations ?

Thank you.

Lloyd

Reply to
lhw

Trevi certainly do one - I fitted one for someone a few years ago.

Reply to
John Rumm

Sadly this shower has 15mm feeds, any other offers ?

Reply to
lhw

Wasn't it their venturi shower - had a 22mm gravity hot.

Reply to
John

Dave Plowman (News)

No, I did actually suggest one of those since it would have made for a much better shower in the circs. However they went for straight gravity feed with 22mm inlets on both sides.

Reply to
John Rumm