Every political class in every country,...

Every political class in every country, worldwide, is making decisions based on self, at the expense of the common good (disrespecting boundaries with other people, other groups, other countries, other critters, and the environment). It has been going on forever, it doesn't matter who is in power, and it's the cause of conflict. As long as these people are not required to attend regular meetings to stay tuned in to the recovery principles that have already been established, the intractable, unmanageable, uncontrollable, ungovernable problems will continue.

Reply to
David P

Yes well, that is true but then politicians are normally people like us, and hence its the natural way of things for us humans. You cannot blame it on politicians, they are doing what we do. In my area, the local council said, we are going to charge more to park polluting vehicles even on your own property. Fine said the survey. They brought it in and most owners of more than one car or diesels refused to pay, saying it did not take into account how many miles they went. It has been shelved . Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

So you don't pay any attention to the higher level stuff. You know, the stuff that fills up our World History books.

Reply to
David P