English study help - please

Hello everybody, I am looking for someone who help me in studying English. I am a Roman Catholic from Poland. I have only educational purposes. My dream is to use English as well as a native speaker of English. The best for me is contact with a native speaker of English.

PS I can teach you Polish vice versa your English

Best regards Jankes E: goodjankes[at]gmail.com

Reply to
Jankes

Tricky. Better to keep your Polish accent so people make allowances.

Might reduce the number of takers.

Reply to
Max Demian

Even more tricky, the average native speaker of English since Blair cannot actually speak English or indeed write it.

:-) Poles make the best hams and sausages in the world. Long live Poland!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Innit

Reply to