Electroboom goes too far

Normally I'm a big fan of his videos but this time the suggestions he makes really ARE dangerous rather than just looking dangerous.

See what you think.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

En el artículo , Tim+ escribió:

The man's an idiot for even suggesting the use of a widowmaker, let alone making one and actually using it.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

So when you see him do it you think oh I'l try that. Well I don't think that way. Some of his other videos we thought about showing our students but not sure if they wouyld have the attention span ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

So you didn't see the warning at 3.06 then ?

Just after he zapped himself :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Course I did, but he does go on to use it without mentioning any of the hazards of using such a device in the event of a power cut (when some folk may be tempted to take a risk). No mention of double pole isolation from the incoming mains to protect line workers.

Most of the stuff he does either looks dangerous (but isn't really) or is so obviously dangerous (and pointless) that no one would attempt to imitate it (and is dangerous only to the idiot imitating it).

This goes beyond that I feel.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Don't watch this then.

Graham.

Don't be so credulous. It's all staged, attention seeking bollocks.

Reply to
harry