Electric Strimmer

I need to replace a fairly powerful electric strimmer. Having stripped down the cutter head and seen the extent of the wear in the shaft and bearing I think that a new machine is called for. The old strimmer is a Ryobi RET1000 so I am trying to find a replacement with at least the same, 1000W, power.

Any recommendations as to makes and suppliers ? SWMBO insists that petrol power is not an option :-/

Reply to
Richard