frequent loss of pressure on combi boiler

I have a 1.5 yr old Ariston combination boiler, for about a month now I have had to keep filling the system from the filling loop every day or two before the bolier will dispense hot water. This is annoying when you set it to come on in the morning and it doesn't because the pressure is too low.

Why am I getting this frequent pressure loss? what can I do to stop it?

any tips on this greatly appriciated

Mart

Reply to
Martyn

Check for:

  1. Leaks around the system.
  2. The blow off valve is not passing. Drips will come the blow off pipe that runs to outside.
  3. The pressure vessel may be the cause of this and is blown.

Ariston combi's, well the Microgenus, have a two year guarantee. Check for Nos. 1 & 2 above. If all fine then call them in under the guarantee.

Reply to
IMM