Einstein Quotes -- Day 342

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. --Albert Einstein

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. --Albert Einstein

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. --Albert Einstein

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. --Albert Einstein

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. --Albert Einstein

Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. --Albert Einstein

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them. --Albert Einstein

We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

--Albert Einstein

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. --Albert Einstein

Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations. --Albert Einstein

The attempt to combine wisdom & power has only rarely been successful & then only for a short while. --Albert Einstein

The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.

--Albert Einstein

I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share; it is time to go. I will do it elegantly. --Albert Einstein

Force always attracts men of low morality. --Albert Einstein

Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty. --Albert Einstein

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools. --Albert Einstein

Reply to
davidp