Egg Slice

That's why you need a SLOTTED spatula, or fish slice.

Actually the ghastly rubber things to work on a non stick

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They are always on display being so frequently used by most.

We do too but not for those.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Or why the word fish is used when FAR more eggs are fried.

Reply to
Rod Speed

We don't use that term for what is used to serve bits of a cake either.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Jeff Gaines

I'm not sure who "we" refers to but see:

Jeff Gaines

Further proof the rodders is a low class oaf.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Wrong, as always.

Haven't ordered one for decades, quite literally.

Bit hard given that she has been dead for 65 years.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Australians.

I am well aware that poms do use that term, same with fish slice and egg slice.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Oh, how long before your sentence is complete? Are you allowed back to the UK or do you have to stay in Botany Bay?

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Never had one and none of my relos ever did and those who did have been dead for quite a while now.

There is no back involved.

I have lived in sydney harbour for some years as a child, never in botany bay.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Just came across this, you lot need to wake up.

Rod Speed

The shops must have a word for it, so they can order more when they run out.

Why don't you just admit that you don't know what it's called?

Reply to
Max Demian

But that isnt necessarily what the general public calls them, stupid.

It isnt just me, f****it.

Reply to
Rod Speed