Ecoflam Minor 4 died !

Hi, I have a boiler with a Minor 4 Eurocal 90/115 burner, the orange warning light has come on which i believe is the lockout as all attempts to press the reset button result in the orange light staying on. Am I right in thinking that the fan should come on first as it could be a fan failure - if so anyone know how to check that it is the fan? Thanks Mike

Reply to
Michael

Found another hidden reset button and so we have heat!

Reply to
Michael

Keep an eye on it though!! Always respect gas!

On my boiler, that's the case. There is a sensor that detects the air presure change that the fan creates, so it may be that as well. On mine, you can hear the fan run, so it's easy to check. You could do a simple check with a voltmeter to see if the fan is getting power.

F./

Reply to
Fraser