Ecoflam Minor 4 electric motor bearing

Hi - happy 2019 & I know this thread is old - but so am I!

Problem Ecoflam Minor 4 electric motor bearing fan side - noisy. I think that "The bearings are 6206-2RS and 6206-2Z" is that right?

A) Which is the bearing for the fan end? B) How difficult is to change the bearings? b (i) - Any special equipment needed pullers, press & the like?

Reply to
mopfe