eBay Poster Required

I sympathise, but I don't see much alternative to having pictures of items for sale so that sighted people can look for chips and cracks etc.

There must be some legitimate sighted assistance available locally or among friends and family.

The sighted assistance for using eBay would be a genuine problem but the fee offered for doing it here screams *SCAM* in foot high letters!

What makes you think the OP ever intends to pay for anything? Or for that matter supply the goods he has the gullible mark advertise.

I suspect it works on the time difference between bank clearing for value and for outcome with some high value rubber bouncing cheques. The scammer gets the mark's money and the mark loses his shirt.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Is lower case "gbp" pence rather than pounds?

Reply to
Graham.