Earlex Powervac WD1200P size?

Could anyone here give me the approximate dimensions (for storage) of this vacuum cleaner:- Earlex Powervac WD1200P

Geo

Geo wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

About 560mm tall and 400mm at the base.

I bought one the other day, it's not a bad unit. The storage of the hose and pipes is not the best. Great long hose and cable. Seems to handle picking up dirt/dust with no problem, just need clean the filter.

Reply to
gna03633

Many thanks - passed to SWMBO for approval (she has a Dyson). The old constellation I have been using is starting to show its age.

Geo

Reply to
Geo

Geo wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I wouldn't use it as a domestic hoover, it is noisy, pipe are quite plastic and the floor brush isn't ver brushy. I use it as a DIY hoover, I pick up stuff that would kill a domsetic vacum. Also connects to tools for dust extraction.

Reply to
gna03633

Yes - thats the idea. The last lot of brick rubble from chasing for cables really did for the old hoover I was using. Wife won't let me use her dyson - says the plaster dust clogs her filters.

Geo

Reply to
Geo

Hi,

Anyone know what happens if the nozzle on a Dyson is nearly blocked off, does the cyclone slow down or is there a 'bleed valve' of some sort.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

The tool connection, in particular the auto start/stop, is the best thing about this vacuum.

Reply to
Piers James