Dyson with death

The Nick Grey Gtech ventilator is having battery life issues, but the Trevor Baylis company have a solution.

Reply to
Graham.

One of our neighbours was taken to hospital in the night with suspected Covid. I hear he?s been put on one of the new Dyson ventilators and is now picking up nicely:-)

Reply to
Muddymike

It was funny the first time :-)

Reply to
newshound

sicko

Reply to
Jinky ...

no bag then ? ...

Reply to
Jinky ...

The jibe about Dysons used to be ...

Poor suckers for poor suckers

... but perhaps it now should be ...

Ventilators for poor suckers?

Reply to
Gareth Evans

Bloody wind up merchant.

Reply to
Richard

Yes that would be funny if it were not for the fact that they have not built any yet. I imagine they will be used to replace the knackered ones that the nhs has had for years after this is all over. Lets hope the filters need cleaning less often than their cleaners. I heard there is one drawback of these new devices, the air that comes out has to be cooled down. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

Where's James Watt when you need him ?.

Andrew