Dyson DC04 brush bar clutch

Does anyone know how to get the brush bar clutch out? I got all the casing off to expose it, but would really like to take it out and clean it. It's suffering from

5 years of mainly plaster dust, which stops the clutch fully engaging always. A blast through the gaps with a compressed air can improved things, but I would really like to take out out and dismantle to clean it properly. I think the clue may be how to get the large brush bar knob off it, as it looks like the clutch assembly is put into the casing and then this knob clipped on the end of it, which stops it being extracted again from the underside.
Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

might help?

Reply to
Adrian C

Thanks. I got as far as Fig 16, but didn't use enough force as I didn't know if that was the right way to proceed.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel