DVD stands.

Want to put sons telly, video player and DVD player on the wall (a la carry out shop),unfortunately all the 'stands' I have seen have only one unit below them so you can put the telly and, the video player or the DVD player, on the stand. Has anyone experienced this and how did you solve it.

He has a lot of videos so we 'need' the video player and the DVD has so much better quality we 'need' that, so neither can just be thrown out.

Reply to
Soup

Get a combi DVD/Video

or cable tie the VCR to the under side of the stand and sit the video on top.

Reply to
John Rumm

Does the VCR and the DVD need to be close to the TV? Put them on a shelf and have a longer then normal SCART lead.

Reply to
John

Assuming you already have the DVD and VCR (if not there are some very thin DVD players out there), is there room to stack the TV on top of the VCR in the telly section?

Or as John says, if your son also has a CD player then perhaps the DVD can go alongside that with a long SCART lead.

I'm sure there are "componentised" A/V wall racks out there, but I guess they are the more expensive varienty.

If it doesn't have to be wall-mounted, something like this is easy to build:

found all the parts for mine at B&Q quite cheaply).

Reply to
Jeremy Collins

Do you mean one of the "swivelling shelf on the end of a wall bracket" type of "stand?" If so, B&Q sell them, and it is possible to fit two "video" brackets underneath.

Steve W

Reply to
Steve Walker

A company called 'One for All' distribute wall mounting TV brackets with two brackets for VCR/DVD units etc. They cost around £25 to £60, depending on TV size and finish.

You can get them from

Look for item ST000691 and associated items.

Reply to
Roly