Dumping the girlfiend

Should I text, email or phone her to tell her it is over. These options are all from a distance and I should be safe.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

What is she like? Can I have her number???? Brad ;-))

Reply to
BRAD

In this environmentally-conscious age, shouldn't you be recycling her instead?

Or how about a makeover?

Reply to
Bruce

I expect Adam is dumping her from a distance for a very good reason!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I wonder if I could get a grant for that?? Brad

Reply to
BRAD

W|ell, if you're forewarned at least you can just have a go then have an escape route prepared ;-)

Reply to
PCPaul

Is that not what BRAD wanted her number for?

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

Times are hard - sell her on eBay

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

If the property market is anything to go by then maybe you should be considering renting her out? lol

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I have body armour and a fast car !!!

Reply to
BRAD

That's true ! Brad

Reply to
BRAD

"But It Now ".... or "Best Offer" ?? Brad

Reply to
BRAD

Fully Furnished I hope !!!! Brad

Reply to
BRAD

This is the DO IT YOURSELF forum - don't be a wimp - just go and DIY!!! We're not going to do it for you.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Slip out the back Jack, get a new plan Stan, hop on the bus Gus, drop off the key Lee, you don't need to be coy Roy.

I'll try & find the other 45 to see if there's one for Adam...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

None of these, cheapskate. ;-)

A letter in your best joined up is the correct way. Plenty of space to invent a good reason. Have a look here:-

tell her you're gay. No reflection on her then.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So answer ther question. Which method should I use?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

What? Having or showing a merry, lively mood, being bright or showy, given to or abounding in social or other pleasures or being licentious; dissipated; wanton? How will that help?

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Email, attaching the naked pictures of her which you will publish to the internet if she makes a fuss.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot