Dumping the girlfiend

Oh... if you insist! :¬)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Is that a pound a shag? and would that make me a gigolo?

Reply to
BRAD

Yep, friction burns again. Brad

Reply to
BRAD

OUCH !!!!! Brad

Reply to
BRAD

I'll do it for him.

Reply to
BRAD

Are you looking for serious suggestions? If so, I'd suggest none of them.

Do it in person - face to face - even if it earns you a slap. That way you will have given her as much dignity as possible, under the circumstances. It's more honorable too.

-- Nige Danton

Just do us all a favour though and let us know what happens, that is going to be really entertaining !! Brad

Reply to
BRAD

That's it then, hide the steak knives lad. Brad

Reply to
BRAD

PUBLISH AND BE DAMNED, LET US ALL SEE. Brad

Reply to
BRAD

Yeh, look on the bright side, you didn't marry her. Brad

Reply to
BRAD

.>...... A portion of chips, ...... tatty-bye!

Some sort of Scottish pun? Brad

Reply to
BRAD

You shouldn't take her to the dump. She won't like it.

Why not face to face?

Reply to
mogga

Quite - there is still a place for a honorable behavior. Perhaps it's even more important when you suspect the news is will be badly received. Of course, it's easier said than done, but just take a deep breath and say it.

-- Nige Danton

Reply to
Nige Danton

Yes, but only for the first!

No, because *she* wouldn't be paying you. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

Yes, it was a very painful mis-spelling of "coir".

;-)

Reply to
Bruce

Not intended, but it does look like one.

Reply to
Bruce

The teenager went last week. The gilrfriend proper went yesterday with a text message "Welcome to Dumpsville, population one". Thanks to Homer Simpson for that one.

And the reason I dumped her was for attacking me with a garden rake when I called her a thick cow. And the reason I called her a thick cow was for answering my mobile phone to a withheld number that had a 17 year old 1st year appentice I had fired last week ranting and threatening to burn my van and house down etc on the other end. She gave him my address!!!!

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

On the Chatsworth Estate no doubt?

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

As we say in Scotland, "you've nae your troubles to seek"

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Chavsworth Estate, more like.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Do we indeed? I don't! Depends on your accent, I suppose...

Reply to
Anne Welsh Jackson