Dry lining boxes

I am installing some dry lining electrical boxes. Unlike metal patresses there is no connection for the earth/cpc? What should I do with the earth wire?

Reply to
John Horne

Take it straight to the earth terminal on the socket. If its e.g. a light switch in plastic with no earth, just use a terminal block to connect all teh reaths together and tuck in the box where it won';t short. Use plenty of sleecving on the earth wires.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher