Powerbase Excell SDS 24v - has a safety clutch?

Homebase have on offer the powerbase excell sds 24v drill. 20mm wood, masonary, and 10mm metal. Its at 79 with two batteries, and I think some bits.

I had a look in the box, and no mention of safety clutch, infact very little of anything in the manual.

Anyone have one of these? Or offer some advise for an alternative, something less than £100.

Many thanks

Reply to
News

get a Bosch from Argos at around £99.

Reply to
IMM

While this is unusually good advice from IMM, it doesn't apply here. The OP clearly wants a *cordless* SDS.

Reply to
Grunff

Go to Argos who sell a Bosch fro £80-90

Reply to