Dripping Shower

I had a gainsborough shower when I moved in which had always been stif

to turn on/off, eventually the control knob broke, I assume due to th pressure being exerted on it trying to turn the thing off. I replace this and the new one broke within a few days. I gave in and decided t buy a new shower, creda, this again I have trouble turning fully off to stop any drips, and the control knob on this has now also brok (within 2 months). As this is a new shower, I assume the problem is no with the showers, but can anyone help or give me some simpl suggestions? or should I just give in and call a plumber? and if thi is the case, has anyone any ideas what the problem might be and th costs involved?

Thank

-- paws85

Reply to
paws85

Often drips are caused by a bad washer. Did you look at them

--

1crazygirl
Reply to