Drayton ZVA 28 zone valve

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a the micro-switch for a Drayton ZVA

28 zone valve??

Many thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter & Andrea

Is it proprietary, or would a generic one from the likes of Maplins or RS Components do the job?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Hi

Does anyone know where I can obtain the micro-switch for a Drayton ZV

28 zone valve??

Many thanks

Pete

-- snipped-for-privacy@swansea-uk.demon.co

Reply to
peterswansea-uk.demon.co.2ok8p

Hi, I tried one from Maplins but the pivot for the operating lever is too high. is there any other 3amp microswitch supplier??

Many thanks Peter

Reply to
Peter & Andrea

Have you also tried RS Components, like I suggested earlier? They've got a fair few to go at!

Roger Mills