drain across my land

Hi

I have been approached by a developer wishing to come across my land to access a main sewer on my land.

The run will be either 20m acoss a lawn or 10m damaging a path and brick bbq.

Does anyone have any guidance on what I can charge and what problems I should watch out for.

Thanks

Reply to
alanb

You might want to google uk.legally.moderated (and possibly post there). Thre was a post about this there recently. The developer could be stuffed if you won't play ball depending on local conditions.

Reply to
clot

As much as you can get. It is supply and demand so be greedy.

A knife in the back by some crafty solicitor employed by the developer which means your land /house is worthless when the shit hits the fan or leaks from the drains.

This is a job for your solicitor

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In article , alanb writes

Consult a Fenland farmer, there're experts when it comes to "ransom strips"

Normally as much as you can screw out of him/them, after all every other bu**er in the chain will!...

Reply to
tony sayer