Draghty Double glazed doors

Both my front and back doors have started to shed the extrudedrubber bits that fit in slots and help keep out the draughts in winter. Where is the most likely place to stock enough of a range to match what is fitted. I don't know whose manufacture they are. all I can tell is that they have a kind of flat bit on the bottom and a hollow round bit on top. There are two seals one on the frame and one on the doors obviously not at the same points, which abutt the flat pieces of the other half. I think it will all need replacing as its flattening and hence the problems. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Try these people Brian they seem to stock a whole range of different profiles of gaskets and seals.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Try these Brian, they seem to have quite a range of seals and gaskets

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

I was hoping for an in person company, as its hard to do this on a web site without eyes to read the pictures etc. In them good old days you co find a little shop somewhere just take along a bit of the original and a little man would take it and go and get you a roll of it out of a dusty attic or basement and just cut off the amount you needed. Sadly I too have looked this up and its all web sites type numbers little pictures and measurements. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Maybe you could post them a bit of the original?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Good idea. I need some for an aly door.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

but apparently they don't do bits for aly doors, only pvc.

Reply to
Stuart Noble