double shower pumps

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I bought a double shower pump on ebay but only need a single one, does anyone know if and how you can convert it to a single one ?????

Reply to
loumkirk

You might be able to remove the impeller from one end but if you do make sure you remove the water seal as well otherwise this will burn up as it uses the water as a lubricant. The other way would be to put the two pumps in series. However you do it make sure the auto switching is wired up correctly.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Simply arrange the pipework so that the two sections run in parallel - i.e. input to both sides, output from both sides. Certainly don't run one side dry because water acts as coolant and lubricant

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes

angle grinder ...

Reply to
geoff

Connect the water supply to both inputs, and merge the output of both outputs.

Reply to
John Rumm