Double Oven with Side Hinge Door

Hi all

Anyone recently bought an integrated double oven with side hinged door to main oven?

Our old Creda is this configuration and it's helpful for SWMBO as she has little legs. Leaning into the hinged down type doors tends to result in much burning of arms! I am considering mounting the unit lower than standard to make it more accessible for her. Our preferred manufacturer Bosch only seem to do single ovens with side hinged doors.

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

No but when looking late last year that configuration appeared to be doing a good impression of hens teeth.

Snap!

Quite agree it strikes me a daft to have the great hot thing blocking access to the inside of another very hot thing. A side hung door can swing well out of the way and allow you proper access.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice