Double Glazing

I'm shortly going to replace 3 patio doors & one french door with double glazed upvc units.
With the current aluminium patio doors, both panels can be opened ~ are there any manufacturers that offer this style in UPVC as most of the ones I've seen have only 1 opener?
Any suggestions for a reputable company in SE Wales?
TIA
Mike
Try going to a firm that manufacturers there own stuff
http://www.listertf.co.uk /
jason

How would the OP get trade accreditation?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
usually they will recommend a tradesman who you could work out a deal with.

To install.....
So it's really back to square one....
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Not neccessarily, read "work out a deal with".

The point of going to the manufacturer is to answer the OPs question:
"With the current aluminium patio doors, both panels can be opened ~ are there any manufacturers that offer this style in UPVC as most of the ones I've seen have only 1 opener?"
Then you work out a deal with a tradesman and you've cracked it.
MBQ

Is there really any advantage, given that most PVC ones allow you to choose which one opens? Assuming sliding types.
--
*A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.