Door suppliers

I want a new front door. Much web browsing later[1], I and my wife have compromised on one available from at least 12 different online retailers, none with nearby showrooms/branches. (Adoorable Tuscany Tulip.)

Is there any reason not to just choose the cheapest supplier? (Currently looks like Blacketts Doors. Google doesn't find any obvious reviews or complaints.

are cheaper for the two sizes they stock, but don't do 80"x32")

Also, Sadolin or Sikkens?

[1] Also read Part L[2], and a few installation/care guides. Anything else I should be aware of? [2] Doesn't apply, I'll be reusing the existing frame to avoid having to replace the windows either side.
Reply to
Alan Braggins