Door hinge to allow full opening (180degrees)?

Does anyone know of a door hinge which would allow me to open a door virtually 180 degrees? Reason I'm asking is that I will have a long narrow utility room which I don't want restricted further because the arcitrave stops the door opening as far as possible. One solution would be to not have arcitrave on the hinge side of the door but I would prefer a fancy hinge if possible which takes the pivot point of the hinge beyond the arcitrave

TIA Sean

Reply to
Sean

Try these sites for ideas: (bottom link first, sorry)

BigWallop

Consider "parliament hinges".

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Many thanks. Its easy when you know the answer.

Sean

Reply to
Sean