Don't use a 7/8" spanner on 1" nuts

<https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/fire-crews-called-remove-spanner-14321554
Makes a change from sticking it up your arse, I suppose ...
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 04:16:47 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

That's gross misuse - it was a ring spanner!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Was it a King Dick spanner: http://www.kingdicktools.co.uk/
On Friday, 23 February 2018 09:43:33 UTC, DerbyBorn wrote:

Must be one of the first occasions in whales were a sexual experiment didn't involve a sheep, we should be congratualting this individual.
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:43:30 GMT, DerbyBorn wrote:

I'd have guessed a Snap-On - a snap-off would have been more 'interesting'; still, facom!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Got to admire that it took both engines and all the firemen to attend...
--
Andrew Gabriel
On 2018-02-23 20:07, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

"Two fire crews were called out" says the article, helpfully illustrated by a picture of three fire engines.
Still I suppose we should be grateful for anything in a local newspaper these days that isn't just a top ten Tripadvisor list for that area.
--
Graham Nye
news(a)thenyes.org.uk