Don't count your chickens before they are clamped

Saw this on cityAM daily email today -

DVLA have revealed the reasons some people have given for not taxing their cars.

?I?m about to start a prison sentence, so is there any way you could hang on to my ice cream van for six months ?til I get out??

?I would?ve taxed my van but my bitter ex put four live chickens in it.?

?I know it was untaxed, but I didn?t think you?d clamp cars in a heatwave.?

?I forgot to tax it as I was looking after the kids [aged 19 and 26].?

?I couldn?t tax my car as I?ve had man flu and have been stuck in bed for four weeks.?

?I would?ve taxed the car, but you clamped it so early in the morning [the car was clamped at lunchtime].?

Reply to
Andrew

Yes, I'm waiting for the excuses given for angle grinding off clamps. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)