Dog Guard

Folks, My old Merc Estate had a cargo net that could be used to restrain cargo such as a dog in the back.

My new VW Tiguan does not have such a net, so as I often carry a dog, I need some sort of guard. Most seem to be wire mesh things but there are also guard type things which look simpler.

Any one recommend any particular type...

Dave

Reply to
David Wade

If the manufacturer makes one for your model it will be the best fit otherwise Amazon do a wide range.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines