Does the IDEAL C24 mini combi boiler have an engineer/service mode?

Tried to find info on Google but no luck. If anyone could point me to info that will get me into the engineering service mode that would be very helpful. Thanks

Reply to
me

Google brings up several videos, e.g.

Dave W

Thanks. I've since found out that this boiler doesn't in fact have a service mode. It's a bit too old apparently and service mode wasn't as common as it is now on modern boilers.

Reply to
me