Does half heating equal half electricity usage ?

Which patent? There are dozens on different implementations but the basic physics of waveguides and the choke seal dates from 1894 and much development on it took place in the 1920's.

Reply to
Peter Parry

A couple we know when discussing what they may have for a quick meal often decide to have "Chicken Ding". Apparently when the bloke was young that what his mother called a chicken meal cooked in the microwave.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

I didn't know what a choke seal was. This patent

doesn't help much :( except it's recent...

Could someone give a simple explanation for someone who isn't that happy at RF frequencies.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

A very good question. I found the same as you, ok if you know what they are talking about.

Reply to
Davey