Single oven 50cm wide - does it exist?

Very short on space and planning a kitchen. I could really do with a built-in single oven 50cm wide. I've tried looking online but can't see anything. There are cookers 50cm wide but I want a single oven, or oven/microwave.
Help appreciated.
Andy

Even if you can find one, it's very limiting to have a kitchen that must have one.
On 15/10/15 10:34, Eusebius wrote:

Beko seem to do one. I rather like Beko. Cheap cheerful and mainly OK
https://www.cartersdirect.co.uk/beko-bcsp50w-a-
--
Global warming is the new Margaret Thatcher. There is no ill in the
world it's not directly responsible for.

Aologies. Thast a cooker.
ISTR a friend had this problem and ended up with a dual microwave 0ven combo
--
Global warming is the new Margaret Thatcher. There is no ill in the
world it's not directly responsible for.
On Thursday, 15 October 2015 10:34:38 UTC+1, Eusebius wrote:

From experience of taking a pizza home from the supermarket to my new flat and finding the 55 cm cooker wasn't wide enough to cook it, I'd avoid narrower ovens.
Would a wide shallow oven, i.e. a traditional pizza oven, be an acceptable variant?
http://www.nisbets.co.uk/Lincat-Single-Electric-Pizza-Oven-PO430/DN681/ProductDetail.raction
Owain
Width can't be more than 50cm unless I move the gas meter!
Can't be a cooker because the hob will be in a different place.
You can see the problem.......
There are some dual oven/microwaves that are smaller I believe.
On Thursday, 15 October 2015 21:25:03 UTC+1, Eusebius wrote:

So move the gas meter. You only need another 4 inches.
Or have a high unit and raise the oven above the gas meter?
Owain

Move the gas meter. You know it makes sense. Best not DIY it though. ;-)
Tim
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:34:33 -0700 (PDT), Eusebius

Have a look at the suppliers for the Motorhome /boat market. You will find some smaller items amongst the suppliers.
Eg http://www.jacksons-camping.co.uk/spinflo/ovengrillcombo.htm
Generally much less choice ,more expensive than domestic appliances and getting them with the correct jets for mains gas may not always be easy.
G.Harman
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:34:33 -0700 (PDT), Eusebius

Wouldn't a combination microwave be what you want? Most include a grill element as well. Mine is just under 50cm wide.