22 inch WIDE GAS wall ove

Conase:

C > Friend of mine in central NJ needs a new GAS wall oven. C > C > However local gas company who did a small repair said you can no longer get C > parts and also said ovens are only available in 24 inch WIDE and up. C > C > Please say it AIN'T so.

Possibly look at gas ovens for a mobile home or recreational vehicle?

  • Q - What do you call cheese that isn't yours? A - Nacho cheese.
Reply to
barry martin

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:39:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@rime.org (barry martin) scribbled this interesting note:

Just over ten years ago I was able to find a 22 inch wide oven/microwave built in unit. It was Magic Chef. To this day it is still working perfectly. Of course I don't know if they still offer this kind of unit. If you go to your typical Home Depot or Lowes or run of the mill appliance store you won't find what you are looking for. You need to find a supply house near you that specializes in built in appliances and give them a visit. These stores usually sell to custom builders, custom kitchen re-modelers, and other such folks, but they will sell to you as well. What you want may be a special order, but I'd bet they would have, or be able to get, what you need.

John Willis

I recently purchased a 24 inch wall oven but the actual dimensions of the cutout are 22 inches wide. The trim make up the other two inches. I would suggest that you determine if the 22 inches are the dimensions of the cutout, if so you can possibly use a 24 inch wall oven, which are in abundant supply at Sears, on the internet, and at many of your local appliance stores. If you need more information please e-mail me directly.

Reply to
Charles Allard