Do I need to size lining paper.

Hi All

I have a room in my house that has been lined with 1200 lining paper. I am now ready to paper over this with wallpaper.

Do I need to size the lining paper before hand.

If I do what is a good product to use i.e. watered down paste, PVA or buy a branded size.

Cheers

TG

Reply to
T G

The message from "T G" contains these words:

I do - just runny paste. It makes it grab less when you're applying the paper.

Reply to
Guy King

Sorry one more question

Does the size have to be done a days or two before papering (to allow to dry) or while I am papering.

Cheers

TG

Reply to
T G

The message from "T G" contains these words:

I start one end, then by the time I've got all the way round and had a cuppa it's OK to start papering. Works for me.

Reply to
Guy King