DIY muscles?

Bullworker

alan_m

My late father in law had one of these.

My brother in law asked if I had a spare 5V power supply as the one that came with it had died…

I asked how he knew it was the PSU rather than the main unit….

They had tried a 12V supply with it - my father in law had jumped higher than he had in years!

(This wasn’t the event that made him “late”.

Reply to
Chris Holmes

“He said in just seven daaaaayys, I can make you a maaann..
Reply to
Chris Holmes