(DIY) Double Glazing for Builders, Trade Window Suppliers

I have for some time been looking around the net for some supply only double glazing. I have spoke to many companies who are reluctant to give prices online or over the phone. Then a friend of mine said he had been to

online. He said within

2 hours he had his prices back and they were cheaper, faster, and a better frame than his normal builders merchant. Does any one else have any tips as to where I could try and save more money or should I just stick with
info

I should stick with

because
no doubt give you at least an employee discount or even free windows if you are the person who actually owns
The possibility that you are not connected with
is too remote to contemplate seriously.

Reply to
Dave Baker

snipped-for-privacy@leecroucher.com wrote in

You could always email snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and ask him. He's the person who's paying you some serious money to promote his business whilst you're actually making sure that its reputation is fatally damaged here.

When people ask why my company doesn't do SEO any more, I usually say that the industry became so corrupt that telling people you did SEO was like saying you did cold-calling for double glazing sales - at a stroke, you have managed to combine the two. Hats off to you...

...and my apologies to the ethical few who are to be found working in either of the sectors that I've just libelled.

Reply to
PeterMcC

withwww.doubleglazingshop.co.ukbecausewww.doubleglazingshop.co.ukno doubt give you at least an employee discount

ownswww.doubleglazingshop.co.uk. The possibility that you are not connected withwww.doubleglazingshop.co.ukis too remote to contemplate seriously.

You mean the

that yesterday was suggesting that they knew nothing about Velux windows but could get them at a discount for me?

The same

that was also posting as snipped-for-privacy@solarpanelsystems.co.uk ?

Personally I wouldn't touch

or any other biz that spams usenet whilst passing themselves off as individual members.

Reply to
dom

PeterMcC wrote in

It seems that the Double Glazing Shop is experiencing more than a little difficulty - their contact form doesn't work and the "hidden" email address within it also fails. Lee Croucher is probably doing their web site development as well.

Reply to
PeterMcC

You don;t want to do it like that - you want to do it like this....

snipped-for-privacy@leecroucher.com snipped-for-privacy@leecroucher.com snipped-for-privacy@leecroucher.com snipped-for-privacy@leecroucher.com or snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

would probably love to hear from you

because, unless this is somebody trying to cause problems for snipped-for-privacy@leecroucher.com snipped-for-privacy@leecroucher.com

the home domain is owned by an organisation who

"offer a comprehensive selection of search engine marketing services. Our specialty is Search Engine Optimization, however we know that when you're interested in SEO, what you're really asking for is traffic that converts into sales that improve your bottom line."

So they're getting paid to (inexpertly) spam this site all over the internet....

..or you could always email the guy from the Double Glazing company

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

and tell him how impressed you are with his chosen internet marketing strategists....

Clowns !!

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Whoopeee!

lee croucher has just told me:

"thanks your now banned from our emails servers".

What now? Wait for snipped-for-privacy@aol.com to do the same, I guess.

Reply to
Rod

In article , Adrian writes

Tiscali? I've got this one coming from Entanet (abuseWatWenta.net)

The one on 29th April came from Plusnet (abuseWatWplus.net)

Or maybe he's running out of ISPs.

Reply to
fred

Dunno - that's the address from the domain registration...

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Wow - bet you're heartbroken