replacing double glazing unit

Hi, I've a failed double glazing unit in a wooden window frame that tilts or pivots on a side hinge. The frame is hardwood. It showed condensation inside and then the external pane cracked across a corner. Any special tips/secrets for removing the old unit and fixing the new unit. I think I need to use butyl putty. Any recommended brands? Regards, Nick
Nick Harrison Lancaster UK
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.