DIY Air Conditioning Installation

Maybe a year or so ago I seem to recall a contributor to this newsgroup documenting a full DIY air conditioning installation on their house. It was using split units connected with soft annealed copper tubing back to a common condenser rather than using the "plug and play" type where there is just a bit of hole drilling and fixing.

Google turns up nothing. Can anyone recall the post or the website that was linked to showing the installation step by step?

Reply to
Matt

??

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Hello,

I installed one of their 12000 BTU units last year and it was easy enough and works well.

on their site, and they also have an install video CD to help.

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

Thanks, useful and bookmarked for future use but its not the one I was thinking of!

Reply to
Matt