Distributing TV, SKY and CCTV thoughout a house

The trouble is Bill and Paul already know all the tricks used by knobheads to make hard work for them.

At least I always label up the CT100s I install and I fit a 35mm deep back box for the face plate (47mm for multimedia plates).

And Paul is not going to like my friend as he often buys/cooks pizza or bacon sarnies for the workers:-)

Reply to
ARW

Another extension for the bosses patio on the cards then . . .

Reply to
fred

This seems as good a place as any to stick this OT novel title I saw recently: "Planet of the Knob Heads".

Adam Funk