Disposable Car Seat Covers

Hi, anyone know where I can get Disposable Car Seat Covers at a good price.

Mory.

Reply to
mory

Screwfix catalogue, p456 top left hand corner. 100 disposable seat covers in a handy dispenser £14.99. Item no 85128.

David

Reply to
David Hearn

Or any good trade motor factor.

You need to get the correct type, there are some that are designed to go on seats that *done* have head rests - they don't fit seats with head rests very well at all.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I didn't know there were any disposable cars. Sounds like a good idea though.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I didn't know you could get disposable brains, but you seem to have had one at some time.

Reply to
mory

And when did you dispose of your sense of humour?

Reply to
manatbandq

They took something out in 1993! The family always said it was the brain because it was the smaller lump :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher