Dishwasher service manuals (Baumatic in particular) source?

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to find any sort of service information for a Baumatic dishwasher. All I can find at the moment is the User Manual and dozens of completely hopeless 'advice' sites.

Actually even a fairly generic dishwasher service manual might be of some use, I want to know if there are any particular things one needs to do when replacing a pressure switch (one of those with a diaphragm in side which sounds as if it actuates microswitches).

Reply to
tinnews

Should be 'inside' of course.

Reply to
tinnews

Haynes manual any use? My copy doesn't mention Baumatic, but the link is for a newer version.

Nick

Reply to
tinnews