Bosch Dishwasher Service Manual

Does anyone here have a source for a downloadable service manual for a Bosch SHU3036 UC/12 dishwasher? The cycle is stopping part of the way through. We have not yet determined if the water is hot when it stops. We'll know tonight.

Supposedly, if the water is hot, the temperature sensor is bad. If the water is cold, the heating element may be bad. Or the controller may be bad.

The lady called a service technician who scheduled a visit for a week from now. He said that the controller module is probably bad and that the visit plus the part would be about $350.

If she can fix it herself before then, she might be able to do so for $20.

Reply to
mcp6453

bosch diswashers are bad news. they are overly complex, service and parts are hard to find and expensive.

worse about the only part easily replaceable is the fill valve. near everything else requires completely disassembling the dishwasher.......

mine was out of warranty and just over 2 years old when i rehomed it at the scrap yard.....

they do clean well but thats the only good feature.....

they have some floater sitches which failed twice on my machine, they get slugged up and quit working

i will NEVER buy another bosch anything!!

Reply to
bob haller