Dishwasher heating question

Hi

I have a Hygena dishwasher and noticed that when I put it on to any wash setting, the temperature of the water did not get hot until the rinse cycle. I have previously replaced the element and have tested that to be good, so wondering if it is the thermostat, something else, or if that is part of the design?

Thoughts appreciated,

Thanks

Reply to
Greg

The first thing my Whirlpool does, is to heat the water in the bottom. Likewise, the commercial one that we had in one of our cafes, also used to heat the water when first turned on, and then filter and recycle it all day, keeping it hot. If your machine uses a rotary motor driven programmer, then I would suggest that would be the first place to look. If it heats at all during any part of the cycle, that would tend to negate the possibility of a faulty element or any relays that switched it. If, however, it is an electronic programmer, then it's hard to see what could result in it not heating at some points in the cycle, when it definitely should, unless there was a software problem. I suppose that there just might be a sensor for something somewhere, that's not doing its thing, but again, its hard to think of a condition that might be being monitored, that would not be the same for when you got to the rinse cycle ??

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Have you switched it off and back on?

Baz.

Reply to
Baz

Daughter bought me a tee shirt with that on, a few weeks back ... :-)

But it is a valid point if it's an electronically controlled one

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

In message , Arfa Daily writes

One of our cameras - Panny TZ10 has an error message which asks you to do that.

Reply to
chris French