dirt and algae on gutters

Guy's

What's the best remover of this greenery which is adding to my not quite so white guttering?

I have a pressure washer but I'd like to use some form of detergent to aid the process

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett

I find it comes off easily with just a brush and warm water (warm water because it invariably runs down your arm, sleeves, body then legs, not because cold water wouldn't work).

-- LSR

Reply to
LSR

A disinfectant woud be better to kill off the spores - Jeyes maybe

Reply to
zaax

I'd use diluted household bleach, sprayed from the side, rather than directly underneath.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Armillatox......

Unpleasant stuff to work with though.

Alternatively, these may be able to offer something suitable.

had a sterilizer/detergent from them a couple of years ago, but they don't list it as I knew it, IYSWIM.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Flippin flipflops it ain't cheap though is it???

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett