Die Dietrich double oven

I have a Die Dietrich which I've had for years. I have turned on my main oven today, and the smaller right hand side oven (with the rotisserie) came on too, and is now coming on every time I switch on the main oven. Any ideas please?

Reply to
Tarastar

Unless you give us a model number, or at least a link to a picture of a similar appliance, so we can see if the controls are conventional or involve a microprocessor etc. etc. I fear we can't help you.

Reply to
Graham.