Double Trouble: Fixing the Interfered Oven Control in a Die Dietrich Stove (2023 Update)

I have a Die Dietrich which I've had for years. I have turned on my main oven today, and the smaller right hand side oven (with the rotisserie) came on too, and is now coming on every time I switch on the main oven. Any ideas please?

Reply to
Tarastar

Based on the information provided, it sounds like there is an issue with the control system of the oven. The right-hand side oven should not be turning on when the main oven is switched on, so it is possible that there is a problem with the wiring or control panel.

Steps to troubleshoot:

  1. Check the wiring connections between the two ovens to ensure they are properly connected.

  1. Test the control panel to see if there is any physical damage or if any buttons are stuck.
  2. If the issue persists, consult the user manual or contact a professional technician for further assistance.

Tools you will need:

  • Screwdriver

It is important to take caution and safety measures when attempting to troubleshoot electrical appliances. If you are not confident in your ability to safely repair the issue, it is recommended to contact a professional for assistance.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor