Demise of the chest freezer?

No, you focus on one single thing, which wasn't even in the topic of conversation, state a number, then say I got it wrong. I made a general comment about improvement that's all. See your doctor about OCD, you got it bad.

Reply to
Jym Wulkinson Kunife

But as I said, until it's invented it isn't available.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

He's been all right recently, and I hadn't killed his latest nym. But I have now. I hope he's OK.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

I'm always allright, it's the rest of you that are allwrong.

Reply to
Joe Silkinson Spoon

You are losing whats left of your mind Hucker. The NHS will help you though your final days of sponging from the system. Don't linger.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

No, I simply stated that I believe the majority of this group are incorr= ect. You hold the same opinion.

You have changed considerably from the argumentative sensible (yes sensi= ble) person you were 10 years ago. You would contradict any stupidity f= ound in the group, but now you're just one of them. You'll be operating= a bicycle next.

The NHS never did me any good at all. They sap on average =A3350 a mont= h off every person in the UK, then fail to cure almost everyone.

Reply to
Joe Silkinson Spoon